- Automatic shut-off wiill not overcharge.
- Stable DC output: In and overload situation, eliminate "flicker" and saves life on applicances by maintaining a constant DC output to appliances instead of alternating DC power supply between the converter and the battery.
- Audible buzzer: two distinct tones to clearly indicate overload or short circuit.
- Constant battery charging: this unique feature is achieved with separate supply lines between DC output and battery charge. In a no-load situation, full unit amperage is directed to battery recharge. Under a load situation, amperage directed to battery recharge is reduced according to the load level, but always maintains a constant rate of at least 1 amp to extend battery life.
- Reverse Polarity Protection: If battery cables are connected incorrectly, a fuse in the converter will protect the circuit board.
- Reduced battery leakage: delivers 8 mili-amp leakage versus 20 mili-amp leakage in competitive products.
- Quiet operation: Fan bearing and thermal control unit provide extremely quiet operation.